Clickonvenue Terms and Conditions
www.clickonvenue.com hereinafter referred to as "clickonvenue" or "this site" or "this website" or "website" or "our site " or "our website" is an internet portal owned, hosted and operated by ClickonVenue. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website. Vendors refers to the owners or managers or contact person of a venue(s), or event service(s) registered on clickonvenue.
Welcome to clickonvenue. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by our terms and conditions and if you are not comfortable or you don't agree with any part of our terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
You can only make use of our service only when you must have agreed with our Terms and Conditions. You may not use our services if you do not accept our Terms and conditions. You can accept our Terms and Conditions by:
Checking the box to accept or agree to the Terms and Conditions, where this option is made available to you by Clickonvenue in the user interface for any particular Service.
Actually using our service (www.clickonvenue.com). This implies that, you understand and agree that Clickonvenue will treat your use of our Services as acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
Using our Website: You agree that you will only use our Website (clickonvenue) to make legitimate reservations and shall not use the Website for any other purposes. You agree to only use the Website for: (1) your personal use or (2) for the purpose of making reservations or orders for an individual event or events on behalf of a person, business, company or governmental or non-profit entity by which you are employed or contracted for the purpose of planning such event(s) and for no other commercial purpose. In the event you make a reservation or place an order on behalf of another person or entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorized by that person or entity to do so. Any and all other uses, including any uses which are unlawful or in violation of these Terms and Conditions, are prohibited.
Members Registration and Account
In order to access some features of the Website, you will have to create an account. You may never use another’s account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify the Company immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. You will be liable for any use made of your account or password and the losses of the Company or others due to such unauthorized use. The Company will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account.
Transparency in Usage Activities
By using our Website you agree that you will not:
· Make reservation or book down a client or vise versa for the same date, time and event with more than one client
· Make speculative, false or fraudulent reservations or orders or any reservation or order in anticipation of demand or, except specifically authorized by the applicable vendor, for purposes of re-selling the reservation;
· Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity
· You will not copy, distribute, sell or modify any part of the Website without Clickonvenue’s prior written authorization.
· Use or launch any automated system, software or device, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," and "offline readers," that accesses the Website without our express written permission;
· Take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
· Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website or any activities conducted on the Website;
· All pictures uploaded posted or uploaded by a user or vendor must be of your venue (s) or service(s) or school(s). Do not upload pictures that does not belong to you or venue(s) or school(s) or services(s).
· Upload, post, display, transmit or otherwise make available any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law;
· Post or transmit any information or content that (a) infringes the rights of others or violates their privacy or publicity rights, (b) is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, unless with the express written permission of the owner of such right, (c) contains a virus, bug or other harmful item, or (d) is used to unlawfully collude against another person in restraint of trade or competition; or
· Disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Website.
· Failure to comply with these terms may result in the cancellation of your reservation or order and/or, subject to the terms of the Supplier"s applicable policies, forfeiture of your deposit, payment of fine.
Once you make a reservation for a Venue or event services or school through www.clickonvenue.com, the Customer should manually verify and confirm the booking by contacting the Venue,event service,school owner/contact person directly by calling the contact person mobile line or visit the contact person or by email. On failing to do so, clickonvenue shall not be responsible for any errors during booking process; it is the responsibility of the Customer to manually confirm the booking by contacting the Venue(s) owner directly. Clickonvenue anticipates errors occurring on our online service; if the confirmation page does not appear or confirmation email is not delivered or confirmation number is not produced or any other type of errors occur; it shall be the responsibility of the Customer to contact the Venue(s) owner directly to resolve the issue; clickonvenue shall not have any responsibility for such errors.
Making changes on your reservation
Customer need to verify the booking details thoroughly, and, make the final call to the Venue, school, event service(s) directly. Also Customer needs to contact Venue(s) or event service (s), school(s) directly to modify, cancel or make any types of changes to the reservation.
Reservation PAYMENT mode
Presently, clickonvenue does not accept online payment from customers. One is expected to visit the venue or school or event service to make payment directly to the contact person.
Vendors Fees & Services
Vendors are expected to make their yearly payment within five working days after signing up. .
Cancellation of order
If you are unable to keep an order or reservation that you make through the Website, you must cancel your order by calling the vendor or by email.